The Act on Specified Commercial Transactions shall not apply to a sale of goods to a person residing outside of Japan, provided that if the delivery is made to a place within Japan, the Act may apply. The following is a notice required under the Act:
<Person in Charge of the Operation>
Motoi Suzuki, General Manger, Digital Division
Hitotsubashi 2-5-10, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 101-8050 Japan
Please use this inquiry form.
Please refer to detailed description page of each goods.
*The prices include 10% consumption tax, which may not be applicable for certain international transaction.
<Necessary fees etc. other than Sales Price＞
For sales in Japan, no fees other than Sales Price are necessary.
*For overseas delivery, customs duties, various taxes, and customs fees may apply.
The following payment methods are available:
- Credit card:
VISA、Mastercard、AMEX、JCB、Diners、Discover, and other credit cards if a credit card payment processing service, Strip is used.
Depending on a credit card company, settlement date may defer.
<Limitation of Number of Sales, Special Sales Conditions>
- There may be a limit to the number of works available for purchase due to limited quantities.
- In the event of a lottery due to a large number of offers for purchase, the lottery result (winning) will be notified by e-mail.
- If the necessary procedures including payment are not completed by the deadline after the notification of winning, your right to purchase will be invalidated by Our Company.
<Timing of Delivery for Goods>
The estimated shipping date will be indicated on the Webpage for the Goods and in the email notification of the lottery result (winning).
<Withdrawal or Cancel of Offer for Purchase of the Goods>
No cancellations, returns, or exchanges will be accepted after payment completion, provided that in the event of any of the followings and you notified Our Company by using inquiry form within seven (7) days of the receipt of the Goods (including the day, on which the Goods is received), Our Company accepts return or exchanges:
(1) If the Goods are defective;
(2) If wrong Goods are delivered; or
(3) If the Goods are damaged apparently during the delivery.